11 Lafayette Rd. North Hampton, NH
Direct: (603) 765.6515
Mobile: (603) 765.6515
Email: [email protected]
With over 28 years of hands on experience in real estate, construction, finance and development, Michael has a level of experience that translates into an innate knowledge of the real estate market not only in the Seacoast New Hampshire market but well beyond. It is this knowledge which allows him to target your goals and objectives promptly to put together the correct package to meet your needs, be it for new construction or existing homes. He is also involved in the purchase and sale of many land parcels, from raw to finished subdivisions.
Michael is currently involved in the sales and construction of up to twenty million dollars in new and existing homes annually and has continued to be a multimillion dollar producer.
· St. John’s Preparatory School – Danvers, MA
· Babson College – Wellesley, MA – B.S. in Finance and Investments
· Harvard University – Cambridge, MA – Real Estate Development and Investment
Licenses and Designations:
· New Hampshire Real Estate Broker License
· Massachusetts Real Estate License
· Massachusetts Construction Supervisor’s License
· A.L.C. – Realtor’s Land Institute
· C.P.M. – Institute of Real Estate Management
· New Hampshire Notary Public
· National Association of Realtors
· New Hampshire Association of Realtors
· Seacoast Board of Realtors – Former Treasurer, Finance Committee, Strategic Planning
· Greater Hampton Chamber of Commerce
· Rotary International – Hampton, NH Chapter
· The Surf Club of Rye – Director; Co-Founder; Former President and Treasurer
· The Warwick Club, Portsmouth, NH
If you are looking to make an informed decision, whether to buy or build your next home, sell your existing home, or to sell or buy land, you should give Michael a call for a free consultation with no obligation. It is your right to make an informed choice. For a consultation, please call Michael at 603.765.6515 or fill out the contact form below.